Thursday, May 6, 2010

Jake Garn & Jozef Mitchell

Shot with Jozef Mitchell & Jake Garn this weekend. They're two of my favorite photographers to work with due to their obvious talent but also their enthusiasm for what they do. Also, fun to work with Macy again at the Jozef shoot, who you just can't help adoring.. she's just so darn nice! Jake and I hadn't shot in a while, due to my previous lack of vehicle, so it was good to get together with him again. I'll upload more when I get them.

Jake
Jozef

2 comments:

  1. Google just notified me that my name was mentioned here! I didn't know you had a blog! It looks saaaaweeet! :-)

    -Jake

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantabulous post this has been. Never seen this kind of useful post. I am grateful to you and expect more number of posts like these. Thank you very much. ullgarner

    ReplyDelete